Wednesday 6 February 2013

fearless :|

                                             I'm not really that fearless to do this. So vertigo!


I have became a fearless lately, since I was in Form 4 maybe. Don't know why. Maybe because I was surrounding by friends that really don't afraid of anything, even the warden in my hostel. We were not afraid of her, doesn't mean we act cool rude with her (actually sometimes, when we thought we blamed for not our fault, kind of rebel a little bit). But we still respect her as our warden and teacher.


We done things that not many people will do. For instance, we clapped hands for the longest time in a school  assembly. Actually I have done this several times each other in our gang to stand the longest after people had sat. I confess I've done it and often won. I did a trick during this standing, I made movement to lift my baju kurung a litte bit and tried to comfort myself to sit, easy right? people will think I will sit, just like them. I won and I got treated with many sticks ice creams. It's relieving because they treated me during sun is beaming its light, on afternoon.

                                                             Fuhh, it makes me sweaty.
                                   
Next, when we were walking behind people in school who were extremely slow, we just like 'Move b*tch turtles, get out of the way and walked through them. Actually it's kind of arrogant and rude but who cares, they were our juniors. Seniors ruled but we still treat them as our sister because what comes around, goes around. I don't want neither my daughter nor my granddaughter being treated badly by her seniors.




Now and then, I think we have to be fearless. It gives benefits and bad consequences sometimes. Fearless fun sometimes, especially when having fun with friends but never go overboard in doing things. I always remind that to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment