Monday 18 March 2013

My precious moment in English Language Preparatory Course

Some might say that the perfect day is one in which something spectacular happens. Maybe you spend the day in some exotic place such as Egypt or Maldives or you shake hands with someone famous like Kristen Stewart (vampire), Zyan Malik ( One Direction) and that you greatly admire. Maybe you eat some exquisite cuisine prepared by a world renowned chef, get invited to a party for the elite, or see a moving live performance. My idea of the perfect day may sound quite ordinary to some, but I've learned that the greatest, most precious moments in life happen on ordinary days,  in ordinary place.







I  adore her so much! :D a big fan of her. 









He's so handsome. His eyes *i'm melting.






this is PARAMORE's NEW SONG ! and it's SUPER COOL! :D 
you have to hear this :D

                                 
The perfect months for me begins with a sweet welcome from a really beautiful lady and attentive new friends. "I will like those people soon", I whispered to my heart. And of course it happens. A tiny little happy feeling crawling into my body when I am with them. What a nice feeling. It wraps around my neck and cannot be thrown away.
I hope I look like this picture, *so cute.



 Every perfect day goes by, my eyes always get sweet gazes of amazing boys and girls whom I greatly respect. Such a day is filled with the excited giggles of my lovely and teasy friends. There is no need to go far to have a fabulous time. Just in a not-really-big class, up of a building in Kuala Kangsar (someone mentions it Kuala Kangsor, accents). All it takes is teamwork between one person to another person in doing task teacher give to us. Shaking hands, telling jokes, laughing till our tummies hurt, sharing stories, exploring Kuala Kangsor town, learning, and loving each other at the same time.

It doesn't require weeks of planning, traveling long distances, or  hundreds of dollars just a willingness to do so all those fun and awsome things. Jus enjoy every moment full hearted. In summary, the perfect day for me is spend enjoying precious moments with those I love the most. Friends. Teacher.


Last Wednesday was one of my perfect day in my eighteen years live on this Earth ( thank God ). A day spent eating in front of my teacher's house ( nice house ), exploring her house (and saw her pets, plenty of cute rabbits and cats ) and enjoying nature there ( because her house is full of green things ). It was so calm in her house. I liked the surroundings. Eating nasi minyak was so much fun because my tummy made a sound of a singer, Little Mix-Wings. It was not good. That song is so catchy. It was already evening and I did not eat anything before that! But i made my face look calm and relax when I saw foods. 'Do not look so anxious when looking at  the foods', I reminded myself.



Finally, on seven p.m. I arrived home to crawl under the covers for bedtime stories so desperately after took a bath attentively so every inch of my body is clean after a tired day. Yes, there was scrapped fingers ( I crashed my finger on a fence ), a little whining breaks, but those are ingredients of my perfect day. I love them. Kissing a boo-boo, teaching independence and easing my pain during taking bath had me a great feeling even it was painful.

there are many unforgettable moments during studying this course. I just tell you about the greatest one, the one that really gives impact to me. I love you all. I will miss you all. Take care. Bye.




No comments:

Post a Comment